Advertise on Flight Africa BlogIn 2011 Flight Africa Blog reached over unique 50,000 readers interested in African Aviation with our regular and compelling coverage of the African aviation scene. In our 3 year journey, our posts have been read by over 160,000 readers; and we have continued to attract dedicated readers . Our subscribers and readers include airlines, travel agents, aviation industry analysts, journalists, aviation professionals, travelers, aviation enthusiasts and more.
In 2010, Flight Africa Blog was voted third in the Launch of the Year Category after Bombardier and AirTransparency by reputed aviation Magazine, Flight International during its Webbies Awards. According to the judges, Flight Africa Blog is "A refreshing initiative which gives African aviation a fresh, professional voice.This site has great potential in what is after all the next big thing in growth markets."
What we Offer Advertisers
- Publish News and Press Releases relevant to a global audience of aviation industry professionals with a focus on Africa
- Circulate fee based media releases and advertorial stories to reach, trade, journalists and consumers.
- Post text links on our articles, website sidebar and at many other positions for high conversion.
- Post ads and banners on our web portals.
- Interact with social media: We have over 18,000 followers on our Twitter handles @FlightAfrica and @FlyEU
-Guest blog and post links to your corporate travel blogs for maximum conversion.
Join us in 2012 as we embark on a new journey and strive to reach newer audiences and markets in Africa and beyond. Email us today at email@example.com for a 2012 Advertising Special Offer for the whole year!
Happy Flying in 2012!!